Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Stasis

It's kind of strange that I actually made somewhat of a name as a "blogger" for a while, because I am pretty damn terrible at updating blogs. It's likely the reason I'm currently trying to find the time to redesign my all-inclusive website to take the focus away from its blog. Of course, if I had the time to redesign a site, I'd probably have time to update this blog that no one is reading and, concurrently, work on pitching this damn TV show, which is the reason we're all here, right?

Unfortunately, until said show is a Nielsen success and my showrunner royalties are piling up in my offshore bank account, I still have to do other work somewhat regularly. So I've wrapped up a few comic book projects and have some pending deadlines on a few journalistic assignments. But I haven't forgotten about this blog, or "Being," and as soon as I pull myself out of this pile of distracting -- but necessary -- freelance work, I'll be back to bugging agents and producers and you.

2 comments:

  1. I am casting my mojo at you. Can you feel yourself powering up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that was you? I was wondering what that tingling sensation was. Thought I was having a stroke!

    ReplyDelete