Friday, October 15, 2010

Registration Act





I registered the pilot teleplay for "Being" a little while back -- my first Writers Guild of America registration -- but I didn't realize I'd get a nifty little certificate. But that's exactly what appeared in the mail last week.

So, that's cool.

Not much else to say about that or report. Still wrapping up a bonanza of projects, including the back-to-back releases of three comic books in which I either wrote, drew or edited something -- mostly, all of the above. Once November rolls around, I should be able to return to working on "Being" in earnest, both writing additional material and shopping around the script.

I'm also considering, as November is National Novel Writing Month or whatever, participating in NaNoWriMo and using that as incentive to finish the sequel to "Being," which is actually a novel-in-progress/potential screenplay. But we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment